If you use social media, you have created accounts on different social sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Now you want to leave social media permanently or temporarily. You may want to delete your accounts. Instagram is an app in which you can not find a delete account option. So the question is here that, How to delete an Instagram Account on iPhone? It is easy to delete an Instagram account on iPhone or Android. After reading our instructions, you will be able to delete or disable your Instagram account.
How to delete an Instagram account on iPhone permanently?
- Open your Instagram and touch the profile icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Settings icon on the profile page and go to Help Center.
- Click Basics and then tap on Getting started or tap on Managing Your Account.
- Then select Delete Your Account from options.
- In the options, choose How do I delete my Instagram account and tap on the hyperlink go to Delete Your Account?
- Enter your account information and choose the reason why do you want to delete your account.
- Please enter your password again to verify your identity and tap on Permanently deactivate my account.
- Click on ok to confirm. Your account will be removed permanently from your iPhone.
How to disable an Instagram account temporarily?
- Go to a web browser.
- Go to http://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request and log in through your account information.
- Choose the reason for which you want to disable your account.
- Enter your password again to verify, and tap Temporarily Disable Account.
- Tap ok to confirm. Your account will be disabled temporarily from your iPhone.
Remember that when you delete your Instagram account permanently, it will delete all of your data. It will also delete your images on Instagram. You can download your data before deleting it.
How to download your data on Instagram before deleting it?
- Go to the Instagram app.
- Tap on your profile page and then tap on three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Go to settings.
- From settings, go to Security.
- In the security, find Download Data and tap it.
- Enter the email to which you want to move your data. It will take one or two days to move all your data. Wait for two days until you receive a confirmation email.
Related post: How to see websites and apps where I used Facebook login